To improve the quality of life for residents by supporting and developing local facilities
Protect rural heritage of our village
Looking to the future with children and families and bringing neighbourliness to the heart of all we do
Membership is open to all residents & businesses in the parish
The committee is running with a rotating chair with a committee made up of Jeremy and Josceline Hebblethwaite, Michael Baul, David Connolly (Vice Chair), Chris Hart, Wendy Collins and Jean Morgan.
THe next AGM will be held on Monday 15th November 6.30pm at Forge Café.
Over the years the ERA have delivered and supported many village activities including
- The publishing of several local village books; which are available for sale at the pub and local shop
- Fund raising more than £10,000 for a new children's play area in the village
- Organising and running the Annual Village Fete and Dog show since 2013
- Setting up and underwriting the EVENLEY MATTERS committee that distributes the funds to projects and activities around our parish; since 2013 raising over £25,000 for Parish projects and donations
- Promoting website and facebook information and communications
For further up to date information and things going on in and around our Parish join our facebook community page: ERA and EVENLEY MATTERS
To read more about EVENLEY MATTERS click hereBACK