Street Doctor

How to report a road problem within Northamptonshire

For example

  • potholes
  • street lighting (not within Evenley)
  • damaged bollards
  • damaged drain covers
  • blocked road drains
  • footpath problems
  • rights of way
  • road markings
  • verges

Then please report your problem using the STREET DOCTOR online system. For an emergencies, for example fall trees, flooding or road collapse please telephone 0300 126 1000

Please note; if there is a problem with a street light within the village of Evenley then please contact the Parish Council directly via the clerk